My Experience With Poetry - the right opinion poetry
Today I give you my opinion on poetry in a video understanding it. There are many types of poetry from slam, to spoken word but today I speak about my experience with written poetry and how it influenced the person I am today in allowing me to take the skills I picked up in many different directions.
I have a lot of large projects coming soon, however, this is one that was a nice little detour, it’s a bit quieter. I hope you all enjoy and big thanks again to LiquoricePepsi: MidnightPepsi
Imagery: visually descriptive or figurative language, especially in a literary work.
Metaphor: a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.
Onomatopoeia:the formation of a word from a sound associated with what is named (e.g. cuckoo, sizzle ).
Simile: a figure of speech involving the comparison of one thing with another thing of a different kind, used to make a description more emphatic or vivid
Alliteration: the occurrence of the same letter or sound at the beginning of adjacent or closely connected words.
- Edited by: us-first.info/more/42tThMucisdCf3db7E858w
- Special Thanks To: Nocty, Zany Jester, The Spansh Inn Physician, Yoo Toobah, Yerzi, Yeahsure, a7f, viirium, The King Cow Show, Duster, LiquoricePepsi, MrRadiance, IAmLordOceanus
- Thumbnail: us-first.info/more/yuNHQVfhMgszyJ2FRPfHUgi
- Twitter: RightOpinionYT
- Patreon: www.patreon.com/therightopinion
- Discord: discord.gg/VKFReyr
Feb 4, 2018