- Twitter: RightOpinionYT
- Patreon: www.patreon.com/therightopinion
- Discord: discord.gg/VKFReyr
- Edited by: us-first.info/more/ZpQH8Q9QjmyY9h-MLVgtlA
- Special Thanks To: Nocty, Zany Jester, The Spanish Inn Physician, Yoo Toobah, Yerzi, Yeahsure, Bagsy, a7f, viirium
- Thumbnail: us-first.info/more/yuNHQVfhMgszyJ2FRPfHUg
Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States, it has been a journey, to his election, and now after his election. As we have noted a few times, his very upfront, audacious attitude can be a virtue to voters. It certainly was before the election, and although I didn’t support him I saw his victory coming a mile away.
One of my problems with Donald Trump, was that I didn’t think he had enough political experience to uproot the system that he claimed to want to, now, in a sense, it may’ve seemed like a better choice than going with Hillary Clinton, someone who knew the system and clearly had no intent to uproot it, for many people who were scorned by the establishment, it seemed like a clear choice, and I’ve spoken of my distaste of Hillary Clinton on multiple occasions, so we won’t be going back into that rabbit hole again.
Dec 2, 2017