- Twitter: RightOpinionYT
- Patreon: www.patreon.com/therightopinion
- Discord: discord.gg/VKFReyr
- Edited by: us-first.info
- Special Thanks To: Nocty, Zany Jester, The Spanish Inn Physician, Yoo Toobah, Yerzi, Yeahsure, Bagsy, a7f, viirium, raener
- Thumbnail: us-first.info/more/yuNHQVfhMgszyJ2FRPfHUg
Yes, as always, Ajit Pai, the passionate advocate for a ‘free and open’ internet, is back, and ready to repeal those regulations that have affected the consumers so badly, he’s really a knight in shining armour to those who have suffered. And when I say those who have suffered, I mean the poor, poor cable companies. My heart has really weeped for them over the last few years, as I have had to watch them endure, so much.
Now I covered many arguments back in my first video, which was very aptly titled ‘Don’t Forget About Net Neutrality’, it appears that I haven’t, and here I am, ready to argue against the new points that have appeared to sprout out of the malnourished, deprived soil.
- Sources: gizmodo.com/senate-reconfirms-fcc-chairman-ajit-pai-for-five-more-y-1819084578
Dec 13, 2017